(i) Minimum Qualification : 10+2 with 40% marks (35% for SC/ST)
(ii)Nationality : Indian
(iii)Medical : The candidate should be medically fit.
(iv) Minimum Qulaification : (a) Candidate should be registered as ANM with State Nurse Registration Council.
(v) Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent.
(vi) The candidate should be medically fit.
Application form is avilable with Principal. Complete application from should submitted along with the following document duly attested by gazetted officer:-
1. Certified copy of matriculation examination showing date of birth.
2. Certified copy of passing 10+2 examination or same.
3. Certified copy of charater certificate from the last attended institute or school.
4. Certified copy of domicile or resident certificate or copy of ration card.
5. Certified copy of ST/SC/BC certificate from the Tehsildar(if applicable)
6. 10 passport size recent photographs.
7. Aadhar card
8. Medical fitness certificate
9. For promotee ANM registration certificate.